|Posted on April 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM|
-Not free; committed to something that has previously been planned or arranged and so unable to undertake another activity
“Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day”-Macbeth (Act 5 Scene 5)
I took a bit of liberty with that line and said, “Tomorrow, and tomorrow and tomorrow, rushes in this accelerated race from day to …oh. Did that one...
|Posted on January 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM|
Whatever the WORD of GOD says I can do ... I CAN DO!!!
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Phil. 4:13)
- I can minister with God's ability. (I Peter 4:11)
- I can always triumph in Christ. (II Cor. 2:14)
- I can walk by faith. (II Cor 5:7)
- I can call those things which be not as though they were. (Rom. 4:17)
- I can reign in life by Jesus Christ. (Rom. 5:17)
- I can l...
|Posted on January 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM|
Whatever the WORD of GOD says I have ... I HAVE!!!
- I have the faith of God residing in me. (Mark 11:22)
- I have boldness and access with confidence before God. (Eph. 3:12)
- I have the peace of God that passes understanding. (Phil. 4:7)
- I have redemption through the blood of Jesus. (Col. 1:14)
- I have joy unspeakable and full of Glory. (I Peter 1:8 )
- I have God's love. (I John 4:16)
|Posted on January 18, 2011 at 8:02 PM|
Whatever the WORD of GOD says I am ... I AM!!!!
- I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus. (II Cor. 5:17)
- I am the righeousness of God in Christ. (II Cor. 5:21)
- I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. (I Peter 2:24)
- I am more than a conqueror through Him that loves me. (Rom. 8:37)
- I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (Eph. 6:10)
- I am rich throu...
|Posted on July 1, 2010 at 7:26 PM|
In John 10:10 Jesus said that He came that we may live an extraordinary and uncommon life, one that's full of color and not just a shade of grey. We have this gift called life, but what we choose to do with this gift is up to every individual. But if we desire to live a life that is extraordinary or uncommon, one that is filled with joy and not sorrow, there are a couple of things we must come to grips with.
1. "What we put in our lives will determ...Read Full Post »